...and that is a good thing. No PML found so I get to look forward to more life ahead. However, because I had been on Tysabri, before I can undergo different MS treatments they need to put my blood through plasmapheresis. I found a website describing the "fun" process. It is http://www.mda.org/publications/fa-plasmaph.html. It even has a photo of a patient undergoing that treatment. Anyway, to all who prayed for me; I and my family thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2009
(8)
- ► 04/26 - 05/03 (1)
- ► 03/15 - 03/22 (1)
- ► 03/08 - 03/15 (1)
- ► 02/22 - 03/01 (2)
- ► 01/25 - 02/01 (1)
- ► 01/11 - 01/18 (1)
- ► 01/04 - 01/11 (1)
-
▼
2008
(34)
- ► 12/21 - 12/28 (2)
- ► 12/14 - 12/21 (1)
- ► 12/07 - 12/14 (1)
- ► 11/23 - 11/30 (1)
- ► 11/09 - 11/16 (3)
- ► 11/02 - 11/09 (1)
- ► 10/26 - 11/02 (1)
- ► 10/05 - 10/12 (1)
- ► 09/14 - 09/21 (1)
- ► 09/07 - 09/14 (2)
- ► 08/10 - 08/17 (2)
- ► 08/03 - 08/10 (1)
- ► 07/20 - 07/27 (3)
- ► 07/13 - 07/20 (2)
- ► 06/29 - 07/06 (8)
- ► 06/22 - 06/29 (2)

3 comments:
That's awesome Mike! Congratulations!
Don't worry, we'll keep praying for you anyway. :)
Very, very good news! We are so relieved!
that sucks that you have to go through that blood process. Seriously, this is a not-happy case of medicine making things worse in the long run...grrr!
love,
Sarah
Post a Comment