This afternoon, Hannah, Janessa, and Mikey had their respective open houses. Breanna is shown, above, as she waits, engrossed in her favorite activity, reading. Hannah is shown in her new office at East Primary School. She really loves her class and teacher. Her teacher is actually her primary's chorister.
Here, Mikey is pointing out his picture of himself.
Here, Janessa is playing on the monkey bars at her school. She has her same teacher as last year because her teacher moved up a grade.
We are proud, happy, and pleased with all of our children. Now, if they would just stop growing up...

2 comments:
Looks like you guys are all geared up for a great school year! What's it like having them ALL in school?
If you do find a way to stop them from growing up so quickly, be sure to share. :)
I love pictures of the kids. Hannah looks so tiny behind that gigantic desk! I hope they are all enjoying school, but I also hope that you and Juliann are getting some much-needed R and R! :)
Post a Comment