Today Hannah turned 6! She was very happy and we were happy to be there for her. It is surprising that she has been with us that long. We couldn't imagine our family without her and her contributions. She lights up our hearts with her bright, smiling face and cute phrases.
Dad next to the birthday girl...
We would also like to wish Grandma Sharp a Happy Birthday on this fine day. We thank her for the delicious cake she made for our Hannah, and we thank those who sent cards too.


3 comments:
What a cutie! We're so glad she had a great birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH!!!!!!!!! I love you very much and I'm sorry that I didn't get to be there on your birthday! Arwen is in the process of writing a letter to send to her, so hopefully we'll get that in the mail tomorrow.
love,
Aunt Sarah
Happy birthday. It looks like she had fun!
Post a Comment