Saturday, December 13, 2008

Our Kids decorating our tree

Our children had a fun time decorating our tree this year. They were so exited it only took 1/2 hour. If I would have tried, I and the tree would be still trying to get off the carpet.

The children really had fun. I had fun too just letting them be busy, excited, loud bees. Just happy little workers.

I thought it was cool (and helpful) that Bree could put on the tree's topper since she is now taller than my wife. That is an important job that I now don't need to perform. :-)

Below is my best Scrooge face. But my wonderful kids and Christmas music snapped me out of it. Life doesn't get any better than having children around.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

John Sperry said...

Thank you for posting pics! I love seeing stuff like that. Isn't it fun when your kids can actually help decorate, instead of destroy? ;) Arwen and Ellie are helping this year, but Jack has already pulled the tree down. :(

Libby said...

Wow, how tall is Breanna?

We all love Christmas, too. It's so kid friendly and cheery! :o)